World Chocolate Day 2022 : International Chocolate Day is celebrated every year on 7th July. Chocolate is one such dessert everyone likes. Eating chocolate reduces mental stress. Chocolate is the best gift to give. By giving it sweetness comes in the relationship. And the relationship gets stronger. You can gift chocolates to make your partner happy.
Hello friends, today we will tell you about the importance of chocolate. And what is the history of chocolate? And how beneficial is chocolate for our health, or is it harmful. Should we eat chocolate or not? Read the complete post to know the answer to all these questions.
How to celebrate World Chocolate Day 2022
World Chocolate Day is celebrated every year on 7th July. Although it was first celebrated in 2009. But other countries like Ghana, United States of America do not celebrate Chocolate Day on this day. Because some special dates have been chosen for them. For example, Chocolate Day in Ghana is celebrated on 14 February. Let us tell you that Ghana is the largest chocolate producing country in the world. In America, Chocolate Day is celebrated on 28 October.
World Chocolate Day: History of Chocolate Day
However, it is not yet known from when Chocolate Day is celebrated. But chocolate is said to have been first discovered in Europe in the 16th century. The Europeans were of great help in finding the buttes with Haven. This day was 7th July 1550. Since then Chocolate Day is celebrated.
World Chocolate Day: Benefits of chocolate
- Eating chocolate two-three times a week is good for health. That is why this special day is celebrated as a contribution to health.
- Chocolate is a powerhouse of anti-oxidants. Eating which increases the energy of the body.
- Chocolate brightens the face. Due to which there are no wrinkles on the face.
- Eating chocolate helps to remove unnecessary substances from the body.
- Initially this day was celebrated as happiness, but after research it was found that chocolate reduces the chances of cancer, cough and heart disease. Also read: World Cancer Day.
World Chocolate Day: Disadvantages of chocolate
- Eating chocolate regularly increases the chances of getting gum disease.
- Sugar patients should not eat chocolate. Chocolate enhances the sugar label.
- Eating more chocolate leads to an increase in body fat. How to reduce obesity
World Chocolate Day Facts
- About 30 percent of cocoa in the world is found in the continent of Africa.
- Cocoa was first discovered in the Amazon jungle.
- Chocolate is liked by people of all ages. Children especially like it very much.